All clients are required to fill out a brief medical intake form. The information gathered allows me to adjust my techniques or avoid any areas all together, so no harm is done. We will discuses the type of massage techniques that will be used in the session.
The client is left alone in the treatment room to dress down to their comfort level and situate them selfs comfortably on the massage table.
Only the body part being worked on will be undraped. If the pressure is uncomfortable let me know and I will adjust my pressure. Once the session is over, the client is left alone to re-dress in private.
Remember you may be a little disoriented after the massage so get up slowly, stretch, and drink plenty of water the day of and the day after your session.
- Do not eat right before a session
- Arrive 10 min early for the first session
- Remove contact lenses and any jewelry that may interrupt the flow of the massage
- Always tell your massage therapist if you feel uncomfortable, I am always glad to adjust my pressure and technique
- Drink plenty of water the day of and the day after your massage session
Some clients experience immediate benefits after one session. Others gradually feel the benefits throughout a treatment plan. Book today and start enjoying the many benefits massage therapy has to offer.